Since starting its activity, despite of the existing shortages, center practitioners made their best to create the initial configuration, to offer executive plans and to carry out other related activities; the most important conducted activities of the center are as the following:
I- Activities to develop institutional structure (executive measures):
1- To meet hardware requirements of center including preparing the needed area for settlement.
2- To plan and take measure(s) to identify and absorb the required workforce.
3- To follow up and make coordination to provide necessary instruments and facilities.
4- To develop center configuration in a way that its initial framework has been formed presently.
5- To make necessary coordination with authorities of Islamic Culture and Relations Organization (ICRO) in order to facilitate activities of SAMAN TARJOMEH Center.
6- To draw up a draft for center Statutes and reviewing it expertly within several sessions held by Policy- making Council of this center.
II- Substantive and planning activities:
1- Analysis of all offered subjects in sessions of translation specialized and scientific committee and policy- making council, extraction of approved bylaws in policy- making council, and conducting basic works for execution of these bills based on council importance and priority.
2- Visiting and negotiating with directors of research and study centers in order to plan and create coordination for joint cooperation and ground preparation for organization of SAMAN TARJOMEH Center. So, such communications have mainly led to create coordination and joint cooperation for books translation in various subjects and within the fields of Islamic instructions, humanities, and for adults, children, teenagers and women.
3- Forming databanks, centers, institutions, research centers, international publication, for translators and proofreaders;
- Preparation and sending selection forms of superior translation, top translator and active centers for consultations and other centers;
- Gathering information about translated books which are ready for print and supporting the related study centers and translation institutions, especially cultural representations and consulting center abroad in order to prepare databanks, and pathology and requisite measurement for translation;
- Receiving translated books by consular and cultural representations inside and outside the country;
- Creation of a collection of translated books with over 4000 titles by Iranian and foreign centers;
- Preparation and drawing up the required contracts;
- Conducting of field studies on history of translation of (religious) books like Nahjolbalaghe, Sahifeh-E-Sajadieh, and Quran Exegeses (interpretations) into different languages;
- Holding expert conference about Quran Commentary;
- Holding expert conference about Nahjolbalaghe;
- Sending translated books for brief evaluation;
- Providing evaluation forms for translator’s books;
- Forming committee for children and teens’ books to examine and assess the existing condition of translating of children and teens’ books and planning for translation development in this respect.
- Exploration and planning for method of translating the needed informative books to scholar and academic centers and overseas universities in the fields of Islamology, Iranology, Shiite knowledge, Persian literature and language, Islamic philosophy and Gnosticism (theosophy);
- Formulation of pure thoughts and determination of the given books and titles based on comments by consular centers, publication offices and identifying the best books for translation
- Conducting preparatory actions for establishment of translation and publishing centers in six important points throughout the world which deemed as lingual cores like Moscow, Paris, Madrid, Beirut, India, and London;
- Cooperation with other public and private organizations, institutions and centers in holding expert seminars and conferences about translation;
- To design and setup website of the center;
- Holding sessions for translation and publication policy- making council;
- Preparing grounds to participate in books international seminars inside and outside the country;