The most important designs and plans which codified by SAMAN TARJOMEH Center are as the following:
- To prepare and formulate a plan for translation monthly expert meetings about pathology, developing translation culture, and gathering expert comments of translators and intellectuals in the field of critics and investigation about the published books, and achieving to appropriate techniques to translate resources of Islamic instructions and humanities, a plan was prepared for this purpose which called “translation monthly expert meetings” where the first session was held during Ramadan blessed month at Quran International Exhibition with the title of “Quran translation and interpretation in international arena” and presence of some foreign scientific- cultural figures and guests.
- Holding expert conference on “Criticism and investigation about method of translation of Nahjolbalaghe and review of substantive procedure of translation of Nahjolbalaghe”.
- Preparation and codifying first stage of translating Nahjolbalaghe to 12 languages through cooperation with Nahjolbalaghe Foundation;
- A plan for establishment of translation expert website in order to make it possible to serve translators, audiences, manufacturing and delivery centers for translated books inside and outside the country with the following contents:
- Translation of new events
- Books and resources under translation
- Translation and criticism through cyberspace
- Digital library of translated books
- Training of translation techniques
- Library of culture and glossaries
So, it was stipulated a plan on the agenda that was provided for preparation and establishment of all information banks in specialized translation site.
- A plan for preparation of a technical and substantive procedure of Islamic texts and resources and Humanities
- A plan to form 12 specialized language groups
- The first step in translation plan of Quran Exegesis, Nahjolbalaghe, Sahifeh-E-Sajadieh, Al- Hayat into 12 languages;
- A plan for opening a digital library of translated books;
· First stage of translation plan for 100 selected subjects of Islamic scholars’ works
- A plan for holding international translation conference
- A plan for pathology of organizing and translation of Islamic instructions and humanities
- A plan for requirement evaluation of translating books and resources of Islamic instructions and humanities
- A plan for preparation of books for translation and determination of translation trend and stages and method of evaluation and expertise translated works
- Study design for pathology of translation
- Study design for evaluation of requirements in target population (in various nations)
- Holding expert meetings for criticism and comments